MediSpas and solo laser operators in Hawaii face potential liability issues daily. Proper insurance coverage can protect operators and is an essential part of doing business. Even the best beauty experts need to make sure they are properly protected with the right insurance.
Types of Coverage
Generally, all businesses need some form of liability insurance. Beyond that, however, your insurance needs will vary based on the type of business and the kinds of services you offer. Marine Agency allows businesses to customize their insurance packages to meet their specific needs based on the medical spa services – Botox, dermal filler injections, laser hair removal opens in a new window, medical spa treatments, microblading – offered.
- General and Professional Liability: Liability coverage will protect you in most cases if you or an employee makes a mistake, or if an accident happens as a customer tripping and falling at the office. Operators in Hawaii must follow various laws and regulations opens in a new window, and liability insurance can provide protection.
- Property Insurance: Property insurance will protect your business’s physical location in case of fire, theft, burglary, and other potentially costly incidents.
- Other Options: Perhaps you are an independent operator who works exclusively off-site. There’s insurance specifically for that scenario, likewise, for individuals who employ contractors and freelancers. You can also get insurance to cover unexpected occurrences such as work interruption should, for example, a pandemic or some other scenario arise that forces your business to shut down.
- Hawaii MediSpas and solo laser operators need liability insurance. General liability can protect a business from claims of negligence, errors, and even misconduct.
- Marine Agency offers laser hair removal insurance and medical spa insurance ala carte. This allows businesses a degree of flexibility in creating a plan that works for them.
Contact Marine Agency Today!
Hawaii MediSpa & Laser Hair removal businesses can get the insurance they need and get insurance quotes through Marine Agency.