New Jersey medispas and laser operators are beauty experts who provide important medical spa services. However, providing those services poses some level of liability. Even the best operators must have the right insurance to protect themselves.
Types of Coverage
There is basic insurance coverage that most operators will need regardless of the services you offer, but some policies will only be applicable based on your business needs. Marine Agency offers ala carte insurance packages, allowing you to customize your package to fit your unique business needs regardless of the medical spa services provided – Botox, dermal filler injections, laser hair removal opens in a new window, medical spa treatments, microblading, and more.
- General and professional liability insurance: Operators should have general and professional liability. General liability covers you in case of things like a trip or fall in the office. Professional liability can cover you in case of an error or if an employee is accused of misconduct. Operators have to comply with a wide range of laws and regulations opens in a new window, and liability insurance is necessary.
- Property Insurance: Property insurance will cover the business in case of something going wrong with the physical portion of your business – fire, theft, burglary, and more.
- Business Interruption Coverage: This is as it sounds. If your business is interrupted for some reason beyond your control – like a pandemic – insurance can help mitigate the impact.
- Specialized Options: Some coverage only applies to specific business needs. For example, Marine Agency offers coverage for independent operators who work solely off-site. Coverage also is provided for contractors for freelance employees.
- New Jersey MediSpas and solo laser operators face daily risks, and essential insurance coverage can protect businesses big and small.
- Marine Agency offers various laser hair removal insurance and medical spa insurance ala carte, allowing businesses’ to customize their insurance packages as needed.
- Insurance can protect against liability concerns in case of an error, employee misconduct, or false claims.
Contact Marine Agency Today!
New Jersey MediSpa & Laser Hair removal businesses can get the insurance they need and get insurance quotes through Marine Agency.