If you own a medical spa and/or laser hair removal service in the state of New Mexico, your business insurance coverage is always an important consideration. The right insurance policies are designed to protect your business from various forms of loss, such as liability lawsuits and theft. Below is an overview of the different types of insurance your New Mexico medical spa might need.
New Mexico Medical Spa Insurance Needs
Some of the different forms of insurance coverage available to medical spas include:
- Professional liability coverage – Professional liability insurance covers the beauty experts in your salon when clients make liability claims related to the medical spa treatments they provide.
- General liability insurance opens in a new window– General liability insurance applies to liability claims unrelated to your services, such as injuries that occur on the premises.
- Property insurance – If you own the building where your spa operates, this type of insurance will cover the building and its contents.
Depending on your medical spa’s structure, you may also need business interruption insurance, off-site services coverage, workers compensation insurance opens in a new window, or other types of coverage.
Selecting the Right Insurance
Every spa is unique, so it is important to consider your options carefully before selecting an insurance policy. The best way to make sure you have the coverage you need is to consult an experienced insurance agent.
- Every medical spa needs insurance coverage to protect against loss.
- Different types of coverage may be required, depending on the way your spa operates.
- Talking to an insurance agent is the best way to make sure your spa has the coverage it needs.
Whether your spa needs laser hair removal insurance or comprehensive coverage, Marine Agency can help. Contact us today to learn more about your options and to get insurance quotes in the state of New Mexico.