Microblading remains one of the fastest-growing tattoo trends in America in 2020. That’s why your microblading business plan in Idaho should definitely include insurance for your tattoo parlor. You’ve worked incredibly hard on what you need to start a microblading business, so you wouldn’t want to risk losing everything due to a frivolous liability suit or a fire. Here’s what you need to know about tattoo insurance in Idaho.
Microblading Esthetician Insurance in Idaho
Here are some of the most common types of insurance coverage you will want to consider for your microblading business:
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance: If you have employees at your tattoo parlor or spa, you’re obligated under Idaho law to carry Workers’ Compensation Insurance opens in a new window.
- Professional Liability Insurance: Liability lawsuits are the reason why microblading providers need professional liability insurance. Even if a person signs a tattoo waiver, they can still find an attorney who will attempt to sue your business if they are unhappy with the results of their tattoo. Liability protection covers you even in the event that you are found “at fault” in a court case.
- Property Insurance: Protect the contents inside your business as well as the building itself with property coverage. Don’t let a fire, burglary or vandalism destroy your small business entirely by not carrying property coverage.
Purchase Microblading Insurance in Idaho
- There are several types of insurance coverages required for any Idaho based business.
- Protect yourself, your business, your employees and your clients with liability insurance.
- Microblading salons and tattoo parlors have unique insurance requirements.
Marine Agency Insurance has been providing specialty insurance for decades to tattoo parlors, day spas and more. We also help microblading businesses find a specialized plan to meet their specific needs in Idaho. Contact us today for an insurance quote!