Like any other business in the beauty industry, salons and medispas that offer microblading services need to invest in insurance as part of their microblading business plan in Virginia. Microblading is similar to tattooing because as the pigment is applied to the eyebrow, the needle or blade used penetrates several layers of skin and creates a small wound. While aftercare and client education are both great tools for preventing client injuries and dissatisfaction, accidents can happen. Salon owners and their employees are also at risk of malpractice claims opens in a new window if unhappy customers feel like proper procedure wasn’t followed during application.
What Type of Insurance Does My Microblading Business Need?
Microblading insurance coverage in Virginia is often required for businesses to operate under local and state laws. With comprehensive insurance protection, you can avoid paying out-of-pocket if a client sues you for damages and help protect your employees as well. Some of the other common insurance coverage options that you should consider as part of your business plan include:
- General Liability Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance opens in a new window
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- And More
While the exact coverage options may vary, working with an independent agent to build your ideal insurance plan is the best way to make sure you’re never caught off guard.
- Microblading can carry a variety of risks to clients, even when they follow proper aftercare steps
- Microblading esthetician insurance in Virginia is the best way to protect your business, employees, and clients
- You can build a tailored business insurance plan with the help of our independent agents
Want to learn more about the benefits of comprehensive insurance protection for your business? Contact the team at Marine Agency Insurance today to learn more.