Like all other businesses in Arizona, salons and day spas that offer microblading services must invest in comprehensive microblading insurance coverage. With the right microblading insurance policy in place, business owners, their employees and clients can all rest easy in knowing that they are protected in the event of an accident or other issue.
Why Microblading Insurance?
Did you know that the average insurance claim in the spa industry costs more than $18,000? Without proper microblading esthetician insurance, you could be putting your business and clients at risk. When you have a solid microblading business plan in place that includes essential coverages like liability insurance, you can confidently offer your services without the worry of paying for insurance claims out of your own pocket.
Microblading is a growing but vulnerable service and all it takes is a single lawsuit or malpractice opens in a new window claim to bankrupt a new business. Even if a claim is eventually found to be baseless, the associated legal fees and damage to your business reputation can be costly. That is why it’s so important to do your research and invest in a business insurance plan that includes coverage for those who provide microblading services. Some of the coverage options to look for in a comprehensive microblading esthetician insurance policy include:
- Professional and General Liability Coverage
- Product Liability
- Rental Damage Coverage
- Stolen Equipment Coverage
- Identity Theft opens in a new window Protection
- Microblading insurance should be included in your list of what you need to start a microblading business.
- To protect your business, your staff and your clients, you need to prioritize microblading insurance.
- Microblading insurance offers peace of mind so you can operate your spa day to day without worrying about an expensive, potential lawsuit.
Interested in learning more about the benefits of investing in cosmetic tattoo insurance and microblading insurance from Marine Agency Insurance? Contact us online today to request a quote.