All business owners who offer microblading in Hawaii opens in a new window need to account for any potential liability. Whether you’re just starting a microblading business or want to update your microblading business plan, you should include plans to obtain cosmetic tattoo insurance. It helps protect your assets from being consumed by ongoing litigation due to a legal action brought by a customer. Even the best-run shops with well-trained and licensed associates opens in a new window could end up facing one of the following scenarios.
- A client reacting badly to the dye used during a visit
- A client ending up with an infection due to the services performed
- Damage caused when a technician moves a tool the wrong way
- Clients feeling that an employee acted inappropriately during the visit
You don’t want to end up losing precious time and money defending yourself from a legal action brought as a result of any of these situations. That’s the primary reason why insurance for microblading is so important.
What You Need to Start a Microblading Business
Picking out microblading insurance should be one of the first actions taken when setting up your business. You want a policy that covers all the scenarios listed above, along with others that may not cross your mind until it happens. Marine Agency offers a variety of tattoo insurance choices for microblading business owners in Honolulu and throughout Hawaii.
- Protection against acts committed by an employee or contractor
- General liability insurance to cover accidents
- Removal of saline pigment
- Coverage of incidents that happen at trade shows or pop-ups
Get Microblading and Tattoo Shop Insurance Today!
Marine Agency helps you pick out coverage for every possible situation that could occur in the course of performing services. Prices are based on microblading insurance packages we pull together for business owners.
- All Hawaii tattoo shop owners should make microblading esthetician insurance coverage part of their business plan
- Having microblading insurance protects business revenue from being consumed by a defense against legal actions
- Make sure your policy choices cover all possible liability scenarios