If you own a salon or day spa in Oklahoma that offers microblading services, you should be investing in comprehensive microblading insurance coverage. When you have the right microblading insurance policy, your employees and clients can enjoy peace of mind in knowing that they are protected in the event of an accident.
Why Microblading Insurance?
Microblading esthetician insurance not only protects your business, but it also protects your estheticians. Without a solid microblading business plan you could be putting everyone at great financial risk. Your business plan should include essential coverages like general liability insurance, making it possible to provide a wide range of popular salon services without having to worry about paying for potential insurance claims out of your own pocket.
Microblading is one of the most popular salon services available today but it is also a very vulnerable service that is susceptible to malpractice opens in a new window claims. Even if a claim is eventually thrown out of court, your legal defense fees and potential damage to your business can be devastating—or possibly result in bankruptcy. That is why it is essential for salon owners to invest in a business insurance plan that includes coverage for popular microblading services. Some important coverage options to look for in a comprehensive microblading esthetician insurance policy include:
- Professional Liability Coverage
- General Liability Insurance
- Identity Theft opens in a new window Protection
- Product Liability Coverage
- Rental Damage Coverage
- Stolen Equipment Coverage
- Microblading insurance should be a top priority on your list of what you need to start a microblading business.
- Microblading insurance offers peace of mind for salon owners, their employees, and their clients.
- A lack of an insurance plan can put your business and your estheticians at risk of an expensive lawsuit.
Want to learn more about the many benefits of cosmetic tattoo insurance and microblading insurance from Marine Agency Insurance? Contact our experienced agents today to request a quote.