The state of Oregon demands a tremendous amount of licensing, testing and other requirements opens in a new window for all types of body artists. The amount of insurance that you need to fully protect yourself and your business will vary, however, which is why Marine Agency is here to help you.
Why Microblading Insurance is so Important
Any type of body art business carries unique risks. What you need to start a microblading business is the correct amounts of insurance to protect the business, personally as a professional artist, your employees, your property and your clients. Here are some coverages to strongly consider for your Oregon business:
- Property Insurance: This will protect your physical business location, including the interior and exterior. Vandalism, fire and other coverages are included.
- Professional Liability Insurance: This protects your business opens in a new window in the event that a client sues you for negligence if they are somehow injured during a microblading eyebrow treatment.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance: If you employ other microblading experts at your business, this insurance protects those employees in the event of an on-the-job injury. It’s required in Oregon.
- Abusive Acts Insurance: If a client makes a claim that they were physically harassed or abused by you or an employee, this type of insurance can cover legal fees and court damages.
Purchasing Tattoo Insurance in Oregon
- Oregon body art businesses are heavily regulated
- Threats of litigation make professional insurance a must for body artists
- Customized plans available to meet individual business needs.
Every microblading business is unique. At Marine Agency, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Our agents will work with you on a microblading or tattoo insurance policy that fits your needs, without upselling you on additional products you don’t need. Contact us today for a free insurance quote for your Oregon microblading business!