Marine Agency has been the leader in cosmetic tattoo insurance policies since 1990.
Use our years of tattoo & body piercing insurance experience to get the right coverage at the right price. No nonsense, straight answers, real insurance, from tattooing eyebrows to permanent makeup and more. All forms of cosmetic tattooing are eligible including traditional machine method, microblading / embroidery, and SofTap®. Get complete insurance coverage for your cosmetic tattoo studio through Marine Agency’s bodyMod™ insurance program. Marine Agency’s bodyMod™ cosmetic tattoo insurance policies include:
- Abusive Acts (physical abuse & sexual molestation) Liability
- General (trip & fall, products) Liability
- Professional (malpractice) Liability
- Property Coverage (burglary, fire, theft, etc.)
- Saline pigment removal covered automatically (with proper training)
- Liability coverage automatically follows you to off-site work including while exhibiting at shows and fairs
- Independent Contractors included as insureds
- Instructor/School policies are available to cover students for hands-on work while in training.
Buy what you want. Most coverages offered on a cafeteria basis – need everything? Great! Only want professional liability coverage? No problem!
Marine delivers the best available, most comprehensive cosmetic tattoo insurance program for all forms of cosmetic tattooing.
- Coverage is available throughout the lower 48 states and DC (everywhere but Alaska and Hawaii).
- All liability coverage is purpose-built for the services you perform.
- Property coverage (not available in Florida) is written on a “special form”, or sometimes called “open perils”, policy. Instead of a short list of covered perils, we provide a short list of the ones that aren’t. If it’s not in the list, you’re covered!
Get cosmetic tattoo insurance today.