Electrology insurance is Marine Agency’s specialty. Get complete spa liability insurance coverage for your electrology studio through Marine Agency’s electrology insurance program.
Marine Agency has been the recognized leader in electrology insurance coverage for years (since 1975). We understand the unique challenges in running your electrology business and have an intimate understanding of all the different hair removal services you provide. Our policies for electrology studios include:
- Abusive Acts (abuse & molestation) Liability
- General (trip & fall, products) Liability
- Professional (malpractice) Liability
- Property Coverage (burglary, fire, theft, etc.) for business contents and/or buildings (if owned)
- Optional Business Interruption Coverage
- Off-site services (including trade show demonstrations) covered automatically
- Independent Contractors included as insureds
- Most esthetic (skincare) and cosmetic treatments can be included at no charge
Most salon insurance coverages are offered on an a’la carte basis – need everything? Great! Only want professional liability coverage? No problem!
Marine delivers comprehensive insurance for electrology studios.
- Coverage is available throughout the lower 48 states and DC (everywhere but Alaska and Hawaii).
- All electrologist liability insurance coverage is purpose-built for the services you perform.
- Property coverage (not available in Florida) is written on a “special form”, or sometimes called “open perils”, policy. Instead of a short list of covered perils, we provide a short list of the ones that aren’t. If it’s not in the list, you’re covered!
- Don’t hesitate to ask us any questions about spa business insurance you may have.