Marine Agency has been inking tattoo & body piercing insurance policies since 1990.
Use our yearsof tattoo & body piercing insurance experience to get the right coverage at the right price. No nonsense, straight answers, real insurance. Get complete insurance coverage for your tattoo or body piercing studio through Marine Agency’s bodyMod™ insurance program. Marine Agency’s bodyMod™ tattoo & body piercing insurance policies include:
- Abusive Acts (physical abuse & sexual molestation) Liability
- General (trip & fall, products) Liability
- Professional (malpractice) Liability
- Property Coverage (burglary, fire, theft, etc.)
- Temporary guest artists covered automatically
- Surface piercings covered automatically
- Genital piercings covered automatically
- Liability coverage automatically follows you to off-site work including while exhibiting at shows and fairs
- Independent Contractors included as insureds
Buy what you want. Most coverage offered on a cafeteria basis – need everything? Great! Only want trip & fall coverage? No problem!
Marine delivers the only nationally available admitted, occurrence form, comprehensive tattoo & body piercing insurance program for tattoo artists & body piercers.
- Policies are provided through “admitted” (regulated) insurance carriers in all fifty states and DC. Our companies obtain state approval for the coverage terms and premium rates. Our companies are also backed by state “insurance guaranty associations” (like FDIC, but for insurance companies).
- All liability coverage is written on an “occurrence form”. This means that your coverage literally lasts forever, as long as the injury happened while the policy was in place.
- Property coverage (not available in Florida) is written on a “special form”, or sometimes called “open perils”, policy. Instead of a short list of covered perils, we provide a short list of the ones that aren’t. If it’s not in the list,
Get tattoo & piercing insurance today.