Summer wedding season is certainly winding down, but there are plenty of autumn brides who are just now preparing for their arrivals down the aisles. In a perfect world, your wedding day would go off without a hitch, but many couples will tell you that there are a plenty of snags that can happen when you get hitched.
Although you may have put in the leg work to ensure your fall wedding day has every “t” crossed and “i” dotted, the unfortunate reality is that some mishaps are bound to happen. Some of those, of course, can be bigger than others. You can protect yourself on your big day by purchasing wedding insurance as part of the planning process.
Not convinced? Take a look at some of the most common matrimonial mishaps:
To avoid Wedding Day Mishaps:
- Get all agreements in writing
- Ask each vendor for references, and actually follow up. As past clients what the experience was like. Did everything go as planned or were there details left undone?
- Read contracts thoroughly before signing anything. If you’re unsure, ask a friend to give you a second set of eyes.
- Check with the Better Business Bureau to ensure there aren’t any outstanding complaints that would send up red flags.
- Have backup plans. A just-in-case venue or in-case-we-need-you photographer friend can save the day if something goes awry.
- Evaluate your insurance needs. You may need a lot of coverage or just a little, but it’s best to evaluate the potential mishaps before they turn into major problems.
At Marine Agency Insurance, we believe all weddings should conclude the day with a happy ending. Our goal is to reassure couples that, no matter what happens, their special day will be worry free and filled with happy memories. Contact our team to learn how our specialized wedding insurance packages opens in a new window can give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your fall wedding without woes.