One in five drivers aren’t taking advantage of all the car insurance discounts available to them, according to a survey by the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America.
Secure the Bag!
To make sure you’re getting the savings you deserve, ask your independent agent for a policy review. Some of the discounts you could be taking advantage of include:
- Multi-vehicle discounts. If you have another car, or a motorcycle, boat or RV that you tool around in on the weekends, you could save by insuring all of your vehicles with the same company.
- Pay up front. Some insurance companies will give you a break if you pay in full instead of monthly.
- Paperless savings. You could save big—and save a tree—if you choose paperless billing. In most states, Progressive offers discounts to customers who get electronic statements and sign their policy documents online.
- Loyal customer. Sticking with the same company can have benefits. Loyal Progressive customers can take advantage of discounts as well as perks like accident forgiveness.
- Student savings. If your teen is a good student, or away at school and not regularly driving your car, you could get a discount.
Talk to your independent agent at marineagency.com for more information on discounts that might be available to you.
Article courtesy of Progressive Insurance. © Progressive Insurance, all rights reserved.