Halloween is right around the corner but instead of looking spooky at all the grown-up parties, your customers can look downright fabulous! Take some inspiration from your favorite Halloween haunts and discover what the Vampire Facelift Procedure can do to help boost your client’s confidence and leave them looking great. Unlike more invasive procedures, the vampire facelift (or “the vampire lift”) can be completed at your medispa in time for everyone to dress up and put on those cute Halloween faces. Are your clients interested in a more healthy and youthful glow without surgery? Then the vampire facelift procedure may be the perfect non-invasive procedure to try!
Is the Vampire Facelift Right For Your Clients?
With beautiful, anti aging skin, eternal youth and just the right amount of attitude, it’s easy to see why so many people are in love with all things vampire. Okay, it may sound a little strange to those who don’t have a deep love for the Halloween season but the vampire facelift is actually a very safe alternative to traditional facelift surgeries and has received positive reviews by many notable celebrities like Bar Refaeli and Kim Kardashian-West.
What Does a Vampire Facelift Do and How Does It Work?
As strange as it may sound, this safe and effective form of nonsurgical facial rejuvenation is very straightforward. When your clients book an appointment at their favorite medispa for the vampire facelift, have them prepare with a few key steps:
- First, ask them to identify any problem areas they are concerned about and get a good idea of what type of results they would like to see.
- Next, let them know that you will take a blood sample to use during the procedure.
- Once you have enough blood to complete the procedure, it will be placed into a centrifuge to for a platelet-rich plasma opens in a new window or PRP. (PRP is full of healthy nutrients and regenerative properties that are designed to repair and speed the body’s healing process.)
- The PRP is typically combined with a hyaluronic acid dermal filler (such as Restylane) to create a platelet-rich fibrin matrix or PRFM and then used to add youthful volume and improve the overall quality of the skin.
- From there, the PRFM solution is injected into the areas of the face where you would like to lift the skin and reduce the appearance of any fine lines or wrinkles.
- Encourage them to show off their vampire facelift results to friends and family this Halloween!
What Makes PRP So Great?
The platelets found in PRP are very special because they contain a wide variety of growth factors that are helpful in stimulating collagen synthesis, skin renewal, tissue regeneration and cell growth. PRP therapy has shown to be so effective that it is even used by top chiropractors opens in a new window and physical rehabilitation experts across the US.
What Could Go Wrong?
PRP is created using your client’s own blood, so there are very few vampire facelift side effects to worry about, meaning your clients more than likely won’t be the subject of unflattering vampire facelift before and after pictures once the procedure is completed. In fact, most patients experience little to no risk following the procedure, with the exception of inflammation and/or redness at the injection site. In some cases, if the injection site is not cleaned properly and protected, an infection may develop. However, you should be able to provide your clients with aftercare steps to avoid this small risk. Investing in a comprehensive insurance policy can also help to protect your business in the event of an adverse reaction.
Who is a Good Candidate for the Vampire Facelift?
While it sounds awesome, and it seems like there’s not a big pros and cons debate, the vampire facelift is not for everyone. If your customer is experiencing more advanced signs of aging, they may benefit from other non-invasive treatment options like Botox injections. Additionally, those with less visible signs of aging may instead benefit from hyaluronic acid dermal fillers or a PRP facial instead. Encourage customers to always consult with a licensed and insured medispa technician to determine which treatment option is right for their needs.
Keep these factors in mind when recommending the vampire facelift this Halloween season:
- This is a non-invasive and safe procedure that provides fast results.
- Does use their own blood, so may not be best for the squeamish.
- Utilizes PRP to repair and restore the cells and tissues in the face.
- Little to no recovery time.
At Marine Agency Insurance, we want to make sure that you are always prepared for the unexpected at your medispa. Visit us online for more information on our comprehensive medispa insurance coverage options to update your policy today or to learn about any of our other business insurance coverages.